written in the stars

My photo
Venusian. Diamond's child. Birthed on the first morning star. Loves only the one who is on Mars, Topaz's proud&stubborn son, birthed on the twenty-third starset.

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

brainstorm

i don't want to embarass you and i'm not out to impress but
       you're the kind of man cummings and bronte and austen and duffy are
       inspired by
                          you make my muse dance, with her flaxen
                          silver entwined hair and opal eyes containing
                          an aurora, she dances to your words as they
                          rain down on my psyche. featherlight touches
                          make her howl and laugh airily with glee, fingers
                          stretched as far as they can go with ink running
                          down her face as something rushes along my nerves
                          like liquid lightning lighting up her maelstrom sky

she whispers a thousand words into my ears and my hands can't keep up, words flying across my screen,
across my napkin
           my paper
           my skin,

and there's barely enough t i m e left in the world to write barely enough for you.

you will, you will, because
[hers-yours-our]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts; they're bright lines of light in the dust and dark. Be kind to my mistakes and remember that my words are free and not meant to offend, so yours shouldn't be either.