written in the stars

My photo
Venusian. Diamond's child. Birthed on the first morning star. Loves only the one who is on Mars, Topaz's proud&stubborn son, birthed on the twenty-third starset.

Friday, March 18, 2011

sleep, per chance to dream

my joints creak open like a bedroom door,
they invite you in,
you're never here, where i need you to be.

i wonder if i can just s t o p,
but there's a promise written
between the lines of your hands,
they will never stop haunting me,
my white cotton sheets rip in my grip,
and i dream like smoke,
you twist and turn and dance
around my consciousness.

i could use some sleep tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts; they're bright lines of light in the dust and dark. Be kind to my mistakes and remember that my words are free and not meant to offend, so yours shouldn't be either.