written in the stars

My photo
Venusian. Diamond's child. Birthed on the first morning star. Loves only the one who is on Mars, Topaz's proud&stubborn son, birthed on the twenty-third starset.

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

breaking point

you're the sun,
warm and comfortable on my back,
burnt, black skin peels away in face of your radiance.

you heal as you tear to shreds,
e v e r y piece of me,
i'm being stretched beyond my limits,
don't ever please 

stop.

( i don't need you & please don't leave me
there's more to my life than you & you're everything
your happiness is mine & why do you love her and not me? )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts; they're bright lines of light in the dust and dark. Be kind to my mistakes and remember that my words are free and not meant to offend, so yours shouldn't be either.