written in the stars

My photo
Venusian. Diamond's child. Birthed on the first morning star. Loves only the one who is on Mars, Topaz's proud&stubborn son, birthed on the twenty-third starset.

Thursday, March 24, 2011

midnight snack

your skin swallows up the sun,
until you're fit to burst with sunrays leaking through your fingertips,
your tongue traces thought-ridden lips as your cloudy mind
sheds judgements like clothes for charity
precise and well-worn;

your silence says more than it should,
(
slithering up to my heart, [f ang s] sinking in,
the poison in my veins hums for your voice;

i'm w r i t h i n g                     gossamer skin,
  underneath
pulled [tight] over blood+bones,
fireworks filtered through fallen lids,
&& 
[there's a song written on the inside of my wrists]
seagreen lyrics singing lifebloods,
as the moon creeps out, child-like curiosity,
inky ghosting locks liplocking across the night,
milky moonbeams f
                                a
                                     l
                                         l
                                                        to earth, 
to kiss my buttermilk bones;

and now i'm always hungry,
for pale skin and luminous blue eyes,
[for that blue roadmap of amazonian rivers to to your liquid lusty love]

who else can cool my blood?
there's some kind of animal trapped in between the smooth muscle
and endothelial layers of my vocal chords,
pushing through like a thick vine to overtake my face;
{please, i'm howling for you}

you: carmine candy and home and real,
i need to be (wholer),
because my breathing w a n e s,
blueblueblue in the midnight air,
tendrils of heat s p r e a d i n g like wildfire;

and the moon . . . waxes, leaving the night sky,
ravenous for adventure and [p o  o   l    s] into the ocean;
even the sky feeds from my awe of you;

in the dark is the best way to hear your heartb e a t,
thick heartstrings like black powerlines p a s s i n g  t h r o u g h 
the core of every star from you to me,
.h.o.o.k. onto my diaphragm,
make my pace as they d r a g me to you,
over gravel, grit && grass,
bloody feet on the yellow brick road,
hansel and gretel follow me home;

)
i smile
-  k c a b -
 at you patiently&patiently,
serrated incisors glinting in sunlight;

and we're only human

-

[the autumn moon is bright, tonight]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts; they're bright lines of light in the dust and dark. Be kind to my mistakes and remember that my words are free and not meant to offend, so yours shouldn't be either.