written in the stars

My photo
Venusian. Diamond's child. Birthed on the first morning star. Loves only the one who is on Mars, Topaz's proud&stubborn son, birthed on the twenty-third starset.

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

fall apart

there are stars and galaxies and  diamonds falling apart in my dreams,
i dream of your eyes as they look at mine,
there are stars and galaxies and diamonds falling apart in your eyes,

words and imagery and wishes and inspiration kept in a shoebox,
of old, yellowing envelopes and scented violet napkins,
drip, dripping, dropping out through the corners of thirsty sahara eyes,
waterfalls from my pillow to make an ocean underneath my bed,
to match your eyes.

1 comment:

  1. I think you are a beautiful writer and need some therapy.

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts; they're bright lines of light in the dust and dark. Be kind to my mistakes and remember that my words are free and not meant to offend, so yours shouldn't be either.