written in the stars

My photo
Venusian. Diamond's child. Birthed on the first morning star. Loves only the one who is on Mars, Topaz's proud&stubborn son, birthed on the twenty-third starset.

Monday, April 4, 2011

en avril

anger clings to my skin,
the way the humid air does,
in the fourth month.

it builds up, unbearable,
and grimy and dirty,
like a second layer of
thick, heavy scratchy
burning skin.

i tell you, i'm in april,
and it does mean more
than just the month that
makes us destined or just
my birthday.

slowly, spirals send
my temper away, as
water, cooling and
clear like diamonds,
wash everything 'till
it's all so so clean.


i surround myself
in water, hydrogen
and oxygen pouring
around me like my
own april shower.

i need to let out some steam.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts; they're bright lines of light in the dust and dark. Be kind to my mistakes and remember that my words are free and not meant to offend, so yours shouldn't be either.