written in the stars

My photo
Venusian. Diamond's child. Birthed on the first morning star. Loves only the one who is on Mars, Topaz's proud&stubborn son, birthed on the twenty-third starset.

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

roman goddess

don't build so many walls,
a someone whispered to me, sometime
it'll only bury you when someone
comes crashing in.


i forget the details,
and he is insignificant
(well, he is!)

walls are stupid. i'd have to
go through the effort of decorating
them with wallpaper and dulux paint
and pretty pictures. it's easier to build
pillars to hold up my temples so i
don't crash, any time soon.

rome wasn't built in a day,
but it was burnt in a night.

and my flames are blue.

2 comments:

  1. I erect walls of glass
    people see through me
    without mass or hue
    if i break they sue me
    less than Agarn
    part randolf scott
    part john agar
    shirley temple's mr. clean
    her first with an earring.


    with pic to boot <3
    John Agar

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, i really like this! the flow of it makes me smile. sadly, i tried making walls of glass; they cut me when they shattered. thank you for reading as always. xx

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts; they're bright lines of light in the dust and dark. Be kind to my mistakes and remember that my words are free and not meant to offend, so yours shouldn't be either.