written in the stars

My photo
Venusian. Diamond's child. Birthed on the first morning star. Loves only the one who is on Mars, Topaz's proud&stubborn son, birthed on the twenty-third starset.

Saturday, February 12, 2011

diamond lights


have i ever told you how much i love your voice,
it washes over me and sparks that over-familiar fire
across my nerves 
like
the way the stars will burn across the sky at the end of the world


have i ever told you how much i love your eyes,
there might be sapphires and the sky and an ocean
unravelling in your eyes
and
it's all okay because you're looking at me, looking at me


have i ever told you much i love your mind,
thoughts flowing and linking together
like all the amazonian rivers in south america
but
they're seas of pearls and diamonds and liquid gold


have i ever told you how much i love you,
how you make my budding heart bloom into red carnations
that erupt into bright light bursts
so
do i need to tell you how much i love you, really.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts; they're bright lines of light in the dust and dark. Be kind to my mistakes and remember that my words are free and not meant to offend, so yours shouldn't be either.