written in the stars

My photo
Venusian. Diamond's child. Birthed on the first morning star. Loves only the one who is on Mars, Topaz's proud&stubborn son, birthed on the twenty-third starset.

Friday, February 11, 2011

tick-tock, tick-tock


"You're--"

Of course. Of course I am. I couldn't possibly know that I want to wake up next to you for the rest of my life and make you breakfast and kiss your nose. I couldn't possibly think about curling up next to you to read a book on a cold day and having your head in my lap when we watch a late night movie. Couldn't possibly want to do up your tie and iron your clothes and race with you in the shopping centre. 

                                 "--just--"

Of course, I couldn't possibly know that my heart stops just at hearing your name and go into myocardial infarction when you walk near me and have chest pains at the thought someone else loving you and you loving them back. I couldn't possibly want more for you in life than what you have and want to know more about you and might like to go out for a coffee sometime. Couldn't possibly need you or need to see your or hear you or feel you nearby to just stay okay.

                                                                "--too--"

Of course, I couldn't possibly know exactly how I want to touch you and where and how. I couldn't possibly imagine the exact details of warming your bed, and your chairs and your tables. Couldn't possibly want you to to make love with me and touch me and just kiss me with tongue and teeth. 

                                                                                                                        "--young."

Of course, I'm young for now. Not foreverthere won't be much difference, soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts; they're bright lines of light in the dust and dark. Be kind to my mistakes and remember that my words are free and not meant to offend, so yours shouldn't be either.