written in the stars

My photo
Venusian. Diamond's child. Birthed on the first morning star. Loves only the one who is on Mars, Topaz's proud&stubborn son, birthed on the twenty-third starset.

Thursday, February 10, 2011

i'll heart you 'til then


One day, we'll lie down under that sky and be able to say i fucking love you, you bitch. We'll hold hands as we go through the midnight markets and buy ice blended drinks without being stared at like freaks. We'll kiss under the sun and go hiking and not have people ask oh, would you like one for your daughter, too. We'll press skintoskin and mouthtomouth and hearttoheart and no one will call me scarlet woman or you cradle-robber.

You don't believe me, but it will happen and we'll revolutionise the way people love. In the meantime, I'll write and think and dream about you instead until you can come along with enough courage to make something better in reality.

you've only been waiting seventeen years, love, for someone like me and it's about damned time you had a chance to be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts; they're bright lines of light in the dust and dark. Be kind to my mistakes and remember that my words are free and not meant to offend, so yours shouldn't be either.