written in the stars

My photo
Venusian. Diamond's child. Birthed on the first morning star. Loves only the one who is on Mars, Topaz's proud&stubborn son, birthed on the twenty-third starset.

Saturday, February 12, 2011

sapphire serenades

stay with me, tonight.
i want to make love to you,
and your eyes will go supernova like the stars,
and your lids shut-flutter to keep this in place forever,
and your mouth fall open just like that,
and your fingers and that voice
will curl around my thighs and heart,
singing my name.

and we'll do this, i promise,
i'll move to the sound of your baritone,
crushing and pushing my name,
it comes tumbling and crumbling,
out between your lips and that one place
coiled up nice and tight and hidden away will
burst open and be engulfed
by flames of gold and red,
and blue and purple,
colourblind ourselves with passion,
and it will be a kaleidoscopic memory
burned into our beings.


the heat will consume us,
twisting up inside and licking up my sides,
followed by your traveller's hands
as you play me like a harp,
burning you from the inside-out
in the best way possible and
i know you won't be able to
bear this heat so i'll press cooling
kisses to your chest and wrists and just
here. oh. just like that?

i want to see how your skin,
melts against mine and how
your mouth will press against mine,
so close that there is no difference
anymore between you and me,
press closer, pull tighter, move faster until
there's are no particles or atoms or
anything between us anymore,
and it'll be perfect as i run
my tongue and my slippery-
split-secrets across
[i love you i love you i love you.]
your pulse-point, and maybe
you'll shiver and gasp and grip my hips
just that much tighter,
there are infinite infinities between us,
but we'll get there,


let me make love to you,
and let me sing for you
words i will never sing
for no one else
ever again,
okay,
la-la la la-la la.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts; they're bright lines of light in the dust and dark. Be kind to my mistakes and remember that my words are free and not meant to offend, so yours shouldn't be either.